Topic — Add New » Comments Author Last Comment
Slimmers World's calorie points system proves higher power 0 alanthetortoise 06.04.12 8:04am
alanthetortoise
Ed - March WoM

Not that I'm in any way in the running, especially as there STILL isn't an incessant gob-shite category, but when will this be announced? Or are you waiting until tomorrow for tax purposes?...

2 The All New Jeni B 05.04.12 11:10pm
The All New Jeni B
Spit and Polish

has Ed been too hasty in removing all the Polish spam? for all we know those posts could have been absolute comedy gold, and just wanted a bit of translating...

5 pere floza 05.04.12 2:03pm
beau-jolly
Anyone rang that Polish advert for Zadzwon Pod at the top, as I need a plumber

The cartoon Character in it looks like a Chigley Chav, has Newsbiscuit been outsourced to Eastrern Europe...

0 Scronnyglonkle 05.04.12 12:51pm
Scronnyglonkle
Panda's keepers to try WKD next. 'Works with teenage girls' says expert. 3 MADJEZ 05.04.12 11:08am
thisisall1word
My TV shame

Saw about half a minute of Samantha Brick being interviewed this morning on Lorraine. I think she perhaps perceives herself as being more attractive than she really is...

5 Scroat 05.04.12 10:53am
Scronnyglonkle
Scary Weirdoes

Do you know that ditty by Mitch Benn where he looks in the mirror and realises that he is that scary weirdo on the bus?, I've just looked back over my posting history and would like to apologise...

5 beau-jolly 05.04.12 7:22am
Scronnyglonkle
Falklands 2 Starring Sean Penn

The ex husband of Pop animal Madonna has announced at a sparse but highly excitable press conference in Buenos Aires the title of his new film., Falklands 2 will see Penn take the lead role as Major...

1 don rubber 04.04.12 8:19pm
Perks
North vs South Korea football match abandoned after keeper is hit by missile

FIFA President Set Platter has pledged to do everything in his power to ensure lifelong bans for those responsible for the incident which led to South Korea goalkeeper Kim Yip being carried from the...

0 Underconstruction 04.04.12 3:36pm
Underconstruction
Hamlet Drinking Game

Tried to combine the joys of drinking, acting and barding. As Biscuits thrive on being funny and drunk all suggestions for rounds and how to make it better and more mirthsome will be gratefully...

2 shitsu_tonka 04.04.12 2:20pm
Gerontius
To settle the Falklands/Malvinas dispute once and for all...

[quote]Let's have a re-run of the infamous 1986 England v Argentina game.and we fingerprint the ball after each goal?...

3 Milesfromnowhere 04.04.12 1:26pm
bonjonelson
Technocrats?

Someone help me out here - I don't understand the concept of a technocratic government. As far as I can tell, when public confidence in the elected government has fallen so low, they cart them all...

1 Zadok the second 04.04.12 7:53am
Scronnyglonkle
Caption competition?

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/355-pmq-donations.jpg, Every time I look at the picture for today's front page I wonder what has been said to make them all laugh so much: "and...

28 Psycadelic Squirrel 04.04.12 7:26am
wilkieone
ALERT: THIS IS NOT A FLOUNCE. - 2

Counting up the first page in the writers' room and over half the subs have no rating or comments. Are people on here not funny? Is nobody reading other peoples work? Are people reading but not...

41 Perks 03.04.12 7:13pm
JohnA
There's Wally

Always found these books a frustrating read - have come up with a similar concept for the 'I want this now' generation,...

19 thisisall1word 03.04.12 12:34pm
Dickens or Shakespeare
New US cop show stars the Old Etonian Police Department: West and Lewis OEPD

Dominic West and Damian Lewis are no ordinary maverick cops who don't do things by the book. Because as they walk the tightrope of crime on some of America's meanest streets, each of them is carrying...

1 ronseal 02.04.12 11:05pm
ronseal
WE WANT BUSES! WE WANT BUSES!

Honestly, what have you got to do to get a front page!!!...

10 grumblechops 02.04.12 9:49pm
SugarTits69
I've lost my funny

chorus: you never had it in the first place Now, as a mere browse through any of my posts may show you, my 'funny' wasn't exactly a rampant throbbing V8 supercruiser, more a gentle putt-putting...

20 Ironduke 02.04.12 4:02pm
ianslat
Stand up for the 2 liner and how many letters are allowed in a ticker?

Is NewsBiscuit missing out on the majority of our best humour? We are reminded that the 2 liner doesn't fit the format. Write a headline, a 1 liner, or go away and write at least a NiB (>2 lines +...

5 weematt 02.04.12 11:27am
Oxbridge
'US coastguard helping hurt crew'

Headline on the BBC website: seems a bit harsh. I know people with yachts can be a bit annoying, but there's no need to rub salt in the wounds...

4 01.04.12 10:27pm
rikkor
ABardCalledBill.com

Hattip to Godly1966's Shakespearean take on Millet's "now is the winter of their discount-tents" Just how well would Shakespeare fare in advertising and product endorsement? Sadly, but not...

11 Username 01.04.12 7:30pm
Iscariot
Ed! Help! Watch spam!

It's everywhere! Seems attracted to Mr Spongeshaft for some reason...

1 01.04.12 10:13am
Perks
Misleading headline...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-17557581 Very disappointing to find that there's no place for our deceased stalwarts of screens big and small....

5 The All New Jeni B 31.03.12 8:39pm
Golgo13
Do Watson and Oliver make anyone else

want to deep-fry their own head as a more humorous alternative to squandering 30 minutes of one's life on this utter pish? Very annoying for two reasons: 1) It's really annoying 2) It inevitably...

24 Mary Evans 31.03.12 1:16pm
ronseal
Parent Biscuits, you may have shat out a genius

Is your kid an annoying little twerp who won't shut up? According to science (well, what some mad Americans think is science) that means they are a super-evolved being. Check out the list of reasons...

12 shitsu_tonka 31.03.12 12:07am
theumpire
Francis Maude: A cock or what? Apologies to non-UK chaps

His suggestion today that, in the light of possible strikes by fuel tanker drivers, motorists might consider keeping the odd gallon of unleaded in a jerry can at home. Seems to me that either i)...

8 dvo4fun 30.03.12 6:17pm
godly1966
Following right on from worst lyrics

[url=http://blog.tastebuds.fm/worst-album-covers-of-all-time/]What were they thinking?[/url], Which one do you have in your collection?...

7 beau-jolly 30.03.12 4:25pm
cinquecento
Horse conveniences straight at your door!

It empty? You [url=http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg683/scaled.php?server=683&filename=giantmicrobes1.jpg&res=medium]hate it[/url]? Throw it a dogging way. Don’t tanker fret it all night in...

18 youbuyitnow 30.03.12 4:10pm
How posh do you have to be to decant your petrol before using it ?

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-17560534]Woman suffers burns decanting petrol in kitchen.[/url]...

3 MADJEZ 30.03.12 2:39pm
cinquecento
Cette page est laissée intentionnellement vide 8 bonjonelson 30.03.12 2:04pm
Mandy Lifeboat