Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Quick everyone, behave, admin is in the room..... 2 Al OPecia 3 years
Dale Farm twinned with St Paul's Cathedral Campsite 0 apepper 3 years

Former travellers' site Dale Farm has been twinned with the campsite outside of St Paul's cathedral. Campers have generally welcomed the development, but travellers have complained that proposed...

New Lego sets are signs of the times.... 0 nickb 3 years

I think there's a lot of creative mileage in Lego. Lego Jeremy Clarkson (complete with slightly bigger head than most Lego figures, and slightly smaller other features) Lego Joy of Sex (hat tip...

Red's graphic file names 2 3 years

Only just noticed this, if you hover your mouse over FP pictures, you see Red's picture captions. Disappointingly, on at least 3 of my subs they're funnier than the actual articles...

Mash has gone subscription 8 GreenCross 3 years

Has anyone else noticed this? I got a popup obscuring the article I'd loaded, declaring I'd had my free allowance of 10 articles every 30 days - and would I please purchase a subscription. Closing...

Small Distraction: Is it a Corporate Tax Avoidance Scheme or a Fall Song Title 1 thisisall1word 3 years

http://asburyandasbury.typepad.com/blog/2009/02/dodge-or-fall.html...

More serious offenders face life. Silly ones let off with a fine... 1 Not Amused 3 years
im sure you all know this already but i stumbled accross this... 2 writinginbsl 3 years

it would be really good if any of you lot could improve the quality of programs on the bbc, so here is a link to the writers room it looks like a comp is underway on c4 too, but youll have to hurry...

Paper boy sues Daily Mail over weight of Clarifications and Corrections section 0 apepper 3 years

Paper delivery boy, Keith Nerdy, has sued the publishers of the Daily Mail over the weight of it's Clarifications and Corrections section. The section in question contained 17,000 pages in twenty...

Poundland to form an alliance with Scotland 0 apepper 3 years

The Poundland Nationalist Party has proposed an alliance with the SNP to leave the UK and form a new union tentatively named "Poondland". This move has been greeted with fury from some visitors to...

Cracking Fp 0 Textbook 3 years

Really enjoyed it :)...

Portrait Gallery by Red 14 Psycadelic Squirrel 3 years

I have been having a look through the archives (not much happening in the North Sea at the moment) and I think Red should have his/her own gallery here on Newsbiscuit. The pictures accompanying the...

Today's FP... 0 Scroat 3 years
Voice from the grave..Harold Camping 0 Al OPecia 3 years

http://www.familyradio.com/ Click on the "Greeting from Mr. Camping, Part 2" link - I'm pretty sure that it's Donald Sutherland, whilst pissed...

Fine FP, ed 2 Sinnick 3 years

Even as a casual ManU supporter, that hits the mark...

help wanted with url insertion 12 nickb 3 years

I want to link my current post in the Writer's Room, Welsh parents to take their children to England to hit them if smacking ban persists" to my older one about slapping friendly areas in Asda....

OK there’s a hold up 9 Gerontius 3 years

It seems Gadaffi cancelled the direct debit on his funeral plan and the Co-Op have simply had enough of him this time., Apparently he's been nothing but trouble., Is anybody going?, Do you know if...

Attaching sensors to Dr Alice Roberts' bottom 3 Scroat 3 years

Volunteers form an orderly queue...

Criminals threaten strike action over police infiltration 1 apepper 3 years

"It's well out of order", explained a criminal spokesgeezer, "it's hard enough to make a living as a crook, but when the police are infiltrating us and taking the work away from us, it's a question...

"Haka not auto-tuned" claim All Blacks 0 Hoops McCann 3 years

"Ohmigod it's like, so not mimed" said choreographer Dee Dee "Crusher" Boufaye...

UK Laws on Parity 0 rikkor 3 years

Or, parrot-y...

Ed. thanks for the editing of the Ecclestone sub, which improved it somewhat 0 dvo4fun 3 years

cheers dvo...

UK Laws on Parody 8 seymour totti 3 years

Wondered if we had any experts on the laws relating to Parody? It always seems to be a very grey area - if you put new words to an existing song, are you breaking copyright law? Artists such as...

Nice FP Stan 3 Scroat 3 years

And a great pic from Red...

Carlos Tevez Accused of Wearing His Socks Inside Out 0 ChesterField 3 years

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is to be charged by his club with wearing his socks inside out against Bayern Munich when he appears in a disciplinary hearing on Friday. Tevez, set to exit the...

You'll be surprised. 11 rikkor 3 years

I'm actually very much against the US government picking and choosing which country's leaders live and which ones die. We would be very upset if another country decided to make that choice for us...

Holy Flying Circus 5 shitsu_tonka 3 years

This is well worth a watch if you're a Python fan. It's really quite jolly and there's the fun of seeing actors do their best impressions of the Pythons (the Cleese is crap but the Palin is...

Libyan TNC - man who shot Gaddafi "was very cross". More soon. 1 Al OPecia 3 years
Is the Turner Prize actually a joke? 3 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Seriously. Is somebody laughing equally at the people who believe the bollocks they spout to justify why something is art, and the people like me who get wound up by it? Give out a £25k prize each...

Newsbiscuit on Facebook 1 3 years

Are stories still reported by NB on FB? Can't see anything since Tuesday, not that I have an FP or anything. Also, why are NiBs only linked on there very occasionally?...