Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
I know the DM does this on purpose - Albert Nobbs 0 rikkor 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2050238/Albert-Nobbs-trailer-Glenn-Close-unrecognisable-man-Oscar-tipped-film.html...

New iClone to create thousands of Jobs 5 JETFAB 3 years
Who's the bloke in Bonjo's WOM picture? 2 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Looks nothing like his gravatar. Whoever it is, I think he needs some new sunglasses that block the light out a bit more effectively, as he appears to be squinting despite wearing them. Give it a...

Writer's Challenges 7 Textbook 3 years

Just had a little idea that will probably tank but might be fun and that is to task everyone to write a sub style story containing a particular line or phrase. I wouldn't actually put them in the sub...

Anyone else got political fatigue? 25 shitsu_tonka 3 years

The current leadership and opposition are both, to me, entirely mediocre. I love politics and have always been a political junkie but lately the only reaction I can muster to any domestic politician...

Well deserved FP, VCG 3 writinginbsl 3 years
Wot no adverts on here? 4 witless 3 years

This site has up to date news and tickers (if that is the right word) but every worthwhile news site has adverts as well? There must be a wealth of material out there waiting to have the urine...

Brucie Knighted, Beverly Knight Brucied 1 apepper 3 years

Birthday Honours Latest...

You're back 1 Al OPecia 3 years

What happened?...

If you could thwack one, but only one, cabinet minister with a baseball bat - - 2 31 dvo4fun 3 years

- which one would you choose? hmm maybe it's just me...

excellent FP TokyoTomato! 0 3 years

But who's the woman in the picture?...

Is it Timothy Spall on British Gas AND Wickes tv ad. voiceovers? 0 dvo4fun 3 years

Either way. Do you think that on the Wickes ad. he sounds like the sort of chap who, upon arriving and announcing "Hi, I'm the babysitter", would cause you to realise that your evening appointment...

Helen back 1 rikkor 3 years

Qox, one of the funniest things I have read on NB in ages...

Hammond in charge of Defence - how hard can it be ? 1 Sinnick 3 years

Must be a sub here for someone to take on. It's a public responsibility !...

This is fascinating. 19 Scroat 3 years

http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit/ And how would you explain this to an extra terrestrial? A "band" makes some "music," brings out an "LP" with them on the "cover" on a "pedestrian crossing" in "London...

what counts as plagiarism 8 writinginbsl 3 years

Having seen a few articles have the comment 'already done' followed by a link, including one of my own http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=31809 , I was wondering what classes as plagiarism. If...

I've enjoyed the archive items this week 3 Des Custard 3 years

Some real classics from days gone by. Could it be that it was all so simple then...

... 10 Scroat 3 years

wrong room...

what counts as plagiarism 25 Perks 3 years

Having seen a few articles have the comment 'already done' followed by a link, including one of my own http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=31809 , I was wondering what classes as plagiarism. If...

Injured zombies story 1 Midfield Diamond 3 years

I tried to base a sub on the following story but couldn't make it funnier than the real thing so gave up. ...

POLL - how cheapskate owners of this site should reward us 5 witless 3 years

Instead of taking us for mugs, can I suggest a poll for contributors to decide what we should be rewarded with for our valuable time, wit and wisdom (all except for SaddamHusseinAlTikriti who I...

Chocolate based musical puns - 2 36 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Listening to Kerrang radio earlier today and they've got a feature this week where they ask listeners to suggest chocolate based puns on artist's names, bands or song titles. Some of the examples...

Ed: Ticker should be Knead not Kneed 3 rikkor 3 years
My first NiB! Well, sort of. 2 Midfield Diamond 3 years

I'm over the moon, I really am, that my Green Thames Water idea's been picked up. The editors' re-write works well and is probably a lot funnier than my original which is at...

Can you have only one pleural plaque? 0 Scroat 3 years
Anyone catch Lana del Rey on Later tonight? 1 button 3 years
Saudi Ambassador regrets not offering Iranian delegate a Ferrero Rocher 0 Perks 3 years
what counts as plagiarism of a question about plagiarism? 1 Runestone Cowboy 3 years

I've just seen a question about plagiarism, and wondered if asking a question about asking a question about plagiarism was plagiarism? It's the sort of question that could run and run...

Wrong Room Comedy Platinum 0 rikkor 3 years
respec 1 writinginbsl 3 years

wayland, 4 in the top ten?, greedy!...