Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Lewis Hamilton explains why he didn't win... 0 riesler 3 years

"Aerodynamically I think we need an improvement for Silverstone because we're not moving forward and that's what we need to be concentrating on" That'll be it then!...

What a terrible way to go, listening to U2 and Coldplay. 0 Al OPecia 3 years
Lady Gaga devastated to miss out on title... 0 The All New Jeni B 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13916942...

Collaborators wanted! 25 MrChigleysAunt 3 years

Hi, I haven't posted here for quite some time but I had to "come out of retirement" as it were, because I've had a great idea (even if I say so myself LOL) for a sub. But I need collaborators to...

RIP Peter Falk 6 antharrison 3 years

Just seen the bad news that Peter Falk has died. He was a great actor and made Columbo a fantastic character. He managed to inject comedy into the role by not taking himself too seriously. He was a...

I think I may be a homeophobe 16 beau-jolly 3 years

That “memories are made of piss” story (c. Qoxiivi) got me thinking and now I’ve confused myself., If a homeopathifist dilutes substance “x” to one part in a million and then divides the...

Nice Osama, FP, Oxy. 0 rikkor 3 years
Whatever happened to the Ebbsfleet Horse? 1 riesler 3 years

Has it bolted?...

Teacher strikes 19 3 years

If I was a teacher, I would consider striking over: - Hours spent filling in mountains of forms, - unfair recruitment process, - attacks on staff by pupils, - poor pay, - idiotic parents blaming...

Suggestions anyone? 1 riesler 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007675/Osama-Bin-Laden-planned-change-Al-Qaeda-image-problem.html Hope I don't offend anyone with a link to the Daily Mail...

Enjoyed the FP Ian. 1 saltire 3 years

Let me guess,the British dad is the one on the left letting one rip before the start ?...

Can anyone spot the fundamental flaw in the following from the BBC News website? 4 Al OPecia 3 years

"A member of the rebels' National Transitional Council (NTC) in Benghazi revealed they were holding secret talks to prepare for the regime's fall."...

What do you think we should entitle a 'gomorrah' ? 9 Ironduke 3 years

Why should sodom get all the fun? Here's an excellent word just waiting to be employed. Anyone got a nice definition for gomorrah?...

Who, or what, are Kardashians? 3 bonjonelson 3 years

They sound like some kind of malevolent race from Star Trek. "Jim, we've arrived at the home world of the Kardashians." "Don't worry Bones, I'll beam down and handle them myself" But seriously...

...and she woke up and it was all a dream... 9 DrTurmoil 3 years

Hello powers that be. Thanks for using my ABC story as a Left Alert. It was lovely to have this on the front page for so long. But where has it gone now? I've looked under Left Alert archive and...

Today's FP picture 5 OllieP 3 years

Has there ever been a better photo than that? Answers on a postcard. Extraordinary work Red...

Dam Buster story 3 JayGee 3 years

There may already be a thread dedicated to this, but I would like to congratulate Rick Westwell and Ironduke for their thoroughly entertaining Dam Busters FP. Most entertaining and frightfully...

Int Space Station outraged over biennial rubbish collection 2 Erlang 3 years

More in two years?...

Dog sentenced to death by stoning by rabbinical court 5 Ironduke 3 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8583317/Jewish-court-sentences-dog-to-death-by-stoning.html Guess the judge trod in dog shit on the way to work that morning?...

The Radio 1 DJ Graveyard .... Smooth FM 21 brownpaperreporter 3 years

Struggling down the M6 looking for local traffic reports, I happened upon Smooth FM when I hear Kid Jensen. Oh dear god, but worse, the breakfast show is hosted by Simon Bates, still offering up Our...

Lobster Week 6 rikkor 3 years

Tonight it's lobster Newburg, but without any parmesan cheese. Cheese is not great with seafood. Lots of sherry, asparagus as a side. In keeping with my rough, colonial upbringing, I will leave...

father christmas ticker... 3 3 years

Just seen the Father Christmas/absent father ticker. But every year, he drinks the sherry we put out for him, and then drives his sleigh. I know what that makes him...

Tracey Emin to design 2012 Olympic posters 2 riesler 3 years

"I'm thinking maybe something tasteful like a wino pissing on the Olympic flame."...

What's all this about 'Project Vulva'...? 20 Scroat 3 years

Story there anyone? Maybe a bit late...

The SugarTits thing is over. 15 rikkor 3 years

Just let it go. An attempt to be funny, but it lacked staying power...

Spinal Tap or Bad News? 6 Golgo13 3 years

I saw something online where people said they actually prefered the Comic Strip PresentsBad News over This Is Spinal Tap. I couldn't believe anyone could favour the pale Channel 4 imitation of the...

Negotiations with the Taliban are 'going well'. How can they tell? 19 ronseal 3 years

They said on the news that the CIA is talking to the Taliban and that 'negotiations are going well' This intrigues me. They're not notably emotive people are they? If you were negotiating with...

Today's Archive FP 4 OllieP 3 years

Really enjoyed the archive story about the over-competitive Dad who badly broke his son's leg during a violent game of football in the back garden, with the stand-out line being: "We tried a bit of...

reservoir drained after man wees in it 12 3 years

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8582593/Eight-million-gallons-of-water-drained-from-reservoir-after-man-urinates-in-it.html]taking the water[/url] Presumably, the...

Conan O'Brien's 2011 Dartmouth College Commencement Address 3 OllieP 3 years

Just brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmDYXaaT9sA...