Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Chairman Mao's Little Red Bumhole - 2345 125 button 3 years

Here's a weekend diversion for you, its a game I used to play in the pub. Not very highbrow I'm afraid but can be quite funny - here are the rules: 1. Take the name of a book, 2. Replace last word...

Did you change our local accent when you went to University 10 itsokchaps 3 years

or did you have strength of character...

IOW international news. 0 rikkor 3 years

http://gawker.com/5833216/british-vacation-spots-prisons-full-of-rapists-and-pedophiles Where I lived in northern California, there was a prison just up the road on a waterfront setting with the...

Let it be done to me... 3 rikkor 3 years

For you George VI, Joe Biden and bad spelling fans: (Joe Biden quoted in your "Telegraph".) I don’t know whether you’ve had an opportunity to see a movie that has gotten worldwide circulation...

Your Army should go in and start shooting looters. - 2 46 rikkor 3 years

Just an idea...

Trubiscuit -Epidemic of 'Pine-Mouth' 0 MADJEZ 3 years

[url=http://www.chichester.co.uk/news/west_sussex_trading_standards_investigate_pine_mouth_1_2982469]Trading Standards investigate outbreak[/url] “Pine mouth is the name for the bitter aftertaste...

In 1964 MPs abolished hanging... The murder rate has doubled... 11 Skylarking 3 years

Sign our E-petition for greater use of spurious corellations in banner ads...

check out Sky news on Sunday 2 fernandomando 3 years

I should be there talking about abh, gbh and herpes. Three of my favourite things...

Spam 10 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Any chance of getting rid of sorrygillian's posts please? I know people don't generally pay attention to the 'sticky' topics because they don't move, but the top 2 have both been spammed. Along with...

Apostrophegate - 2 48 beau-jolly 3 years

Can we move the flouncing into here please as my original sub should have disapeared without a trace by now...

A diversion....UK National Book Week 23 Dick Everyman 3 years

It's National Book Week. The rules: Grab the closest book to you. Go to page 56. Copy the 5th sentence and share it amongst friends. Don't mention the book. "No, we hope Percy will lend her Jumbo...

Apostrophe misty water colored memories. 0 rikkor 3 years

I just remembered that I staged a hunger strike/flounce when new "Newbiscuit" was first launched. It was a hard fought battle to wrench the apostrophe into place in "Writers' Room". And to think...

Sorry to bore the rest of you 5 greg various 3 years

But I've got a couple of guys trying to start a witch hunt against me, and no I'm not paranoid nurse. Just because a dick head like Bonjoneslon and Jolly crappy say I'm someone I'm not doesn't make...

Old Bailey transcripts 0 rikkor 3 years

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/18/books/old-bailey-trials-are-tabulated-for-scholars-online.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=old%20bailey&st=cse I found this really interesting. Should be helpful to...

I love the FP pic. 0 The All New Jeni B 3 years

But I think it looks like a really crap 80s New Romantic band...

Arghgary watch - 2 38 bonjonelson 3 years

So The man of a thousand identities, none of them intelligent or polite, is at it again. Current pseudonyms that I can see: guffaw, als-jazz-era, greg various Any others I've missed? He really...

Photoshoplooter 4 Textbook 3 years

Hilarious collection of photoshopped riot photos. Not that I would ever laugh about this kind of thing because it's much too serious to make light of....

Nice McFP, JP. 0 rikkor 3 years
Iran refuse to hand over lighter than air technology to the USA 0 pdonkyd 3 years

A spokesman for the USA said we cannot allow the Iranian's to have sole control of lighter than Air technology (Magic carpet's)we believe these carpets are made from the local domestic goat wool....

Joey Barton Nietzsche NiB 1 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

It's good, but using it twice in the space of 10 days is a bit excessive isn't it? http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2011/08/07/nietzsche-earns-respect-of-joey-barton/...

Executive summary of News Corp. scandal? 3 Dumbnews 3 years

I am clueless on what exactly they did. Any simple explanation available online? It seems every day new info. is found making it get more complicated to understand. I just want to know the bird's eye...

Posting in the wrong room is for idiots 0 greg various 3 years

I know my place...

Cracking downing street eviction NiB 0 Qoxiivi 3 years

Just saying, is all...

1066 And All That 17 rikkor 3 years

Broke down and used my E-reader for the first time today. Owned it for 2 months, complete psychological wall built up. Got "1066" for first book. I probably read it first when I was 9 years old,...

Rioters FP probably just posted this second... 1 rikkor 3 years

But, the person who edited it should be immediately checked for signs of stroke...

Truebiscuit 1 bonjonelson 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/14540106 Shame we didn't get there first, it would have made an excellent FP...

Go 'ed Reg! 3 Corrigan 3 years

Made me all sentimental when I read this story. It's about the guy that played Reg Hollis off The Bill. He got sacked off the show before it finished and promptly went to his dressing room and slit...

I think some of the Debs jokes are funny. 6 rikkor 3 years

Like almost all jokes, they go right out of your mind. But funny...

"Sappling"? 0 rikkor 3 years

Newsbiscuit will always consider spellcheck the way the French do cleanliness, a fad that is certain to pass...

The customer is not always right 8 beau-jolly 3 years

Just had a lady from come in and say "This shop is called Shaftesbury Wines, so are all the wines from Shaftesbury or are they foreign 'cos I don't like foreign wine" FFS! The last person to ask me...