Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Fake fake china story as NIB 6 bonjonelson 3 years

Ok, I know it's not my site, and I shouldn't moan. But I don't actually think the changes to my sub improved it. If an editor takes it upon themselves to rewrite the sub, which is of course their...

Critical comments would be appreciated by new poster 3 dvo4fun 3 years

Latest on writers' room Liam Fox/Taliban. Ta...

China is doing fake shops now? 3 3 years

[url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/22/china-customers-fake-apple-store]Fake Apple Store closed down[/url] Blimey. What else is fake? Is this my real house? Are these my feet?...

Nicky Campbell says v.v.v.naughty word live on air. Twice. 8 SpankyMonkey 3 years

For those of you who may have missed this gem, it's a peach. Not once, but twice, does Nicky Campbell stumble into the bushes. [url=http://www.johnnyikon.com/t/10607]Aural ecstasy.[/url]...

Hats off to WaylandSmithy! 11 ronseal 3 years

No explanation...

And so the thlot plickens... 14 The All New Jeni B 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14194623...

Un-Bump 4 beau-jolly 3 years

Writing this here to avoid a bump., Although I enjoyed Oxy's recent sub, there were an awful lot of words that I had to read with my lips moving. Evidently it was extraordinarily well researched...

Greece, Italy and Spain form a guitar band to busk outside pubs and tube station 0 ronseal 3 years
Killer nurse 14 beau-jolly 3 years

Would it be wrong to post a sub about the killer nurse and include the phrase "I was on the drip?", Only asking...

Murdoch tabloid latest 0 dickiewdean 3 years

Coming soon: Cameronmysun on Sunday!...

Patsy Kensit. - 2 37 Golgo13 3 years

Before Emmerdale, before Liam Gallagher, before Lethal Weapon 2, before Absolute Beginners even, Patsy Kensit was in Eighth Wonder. "J'ai pas peur"I'm not scared. It's playing in this hotel bar now...

People who breath 'more likely to develop cancer' 3 some-randommer 3 years

Breathing air has been linked to a greater risk of 10 common cancers by University of Cambridge researchers. "Every breath you take", the researchers say "increases cancer risk by 0.0000023%" The...

Pup Pimping Update 10 The All New Jeni B 3 years

Just had confirmation that my dog successfully covered his bitch. Pups due on or around the 12th August, aptly as it's the start of the grouse season. Considering giving the pups bird related...

A very good day to bury a bad badger 3 boomboomkitovski 3 years

Obviously our MPs are pretty full of themselves now that they have gotten Murdoch to kiss their arses. But going on badger killing spree seems like an odd way to celebrate, no one saw that one...

Rebekah Brooks appears when Ryan Sidebottom not playing for Yorkshire 0 brownpaperreporter 3 years

Coincidence?...

An unreserved apology to Oxbridge, John O'Farrell and anyone else I've upset - 2 44 3 years

Hi, I'm really sorry for getting well above myself and going off on one. In particular, I apologise for the personal abuse, which I feel really bad about. I was frustrated, I was also quite drunk,...

Three cheers for Mandela FP. 6 SpankyMonkey 3 years

A lovely piece of work...

Writter of moth - new criteria 24 Zadok the second 3 years

Further to the announcement in yesterday's News of The World (and also mentioned [url=http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=27981#post-77323]here[/url]) the criteria for electing the monthly...

Rupert Murdoch “has no recollection” of shaving foam attack 12 nickb 3 years

A confused looking Rupert Murdoch insisted he could not recall being attacked this afternoon by a man in a checked shirt wielding a paper plate with shaving foam on it. “A paper what?" He asked...

Rupert piece needs bit of a butcher from techie 0 thisisall1word 3 years

whole piece has tagging issues from looks of things - entire text links to image can someone shift some code around? Cheers!...

"Graveside Pranks" 17 rikkor 3 years

There was a book titled "Graveside Pranks" on my bookshelf in a dream from last night. Seems like something I would read. Didn't have time to page through it in the dream, as so much else was going...

edited out 0 pere floza 3 years

bollocks, wrong place, perils of a mobile phone...

Flounce! 0 rikkor 3 years

Actually, no. Pretty damn funny. This is on the chat page, but I would still like to vote 5 burning tires for this sub...

Why is my Piers Morgan story a NiB? 6 thisisall1word 3 years

I don't mean "why, it should be a FP" I mean - it's dead old that. Are we starved of OK-ish new subs?...

Wonder which of them will be first to deploy the Basil Fawlty faint? 2 allmyownstunts 3 years

Brooks? Or one of the Murdochs? When I was a timid court lawyer, back in a previous life, it was always a comfort to know that it was there as an option. You can only do it once per career, though....

Remember Conrad Black? 0 antharrison 3 years

Ex-owner of Telegraph. Piloried by British MPs, goes to jail in US., MP's expenses scandal reported by Telegraph., Surely the same thing could't happen again?, Lets give it a couple of years...

Just a thought... 4 writinginbsl 3 years
Clarissa Dick in the running for met job 4 beau-jolly 3 years

I know this is like shooting fish in a barrel or stalking dairy cows, but can anyone come up with something less purile than me to kill it dead before I embarrass myself., Dick supported by Balls,...

Tevez adds further insult with 80s mixtape answers 0 f0zz 3 years

Shoite. Wrong area...

Spot Jenni B and Rikkor on the front page of the Telegraph website at the mo 4 button 3 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...