Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Attaching sensors to Dr Alice Roberts' bottom 3 Scroat 3 years

Volunteers form an orderly queue...

Criminals threaten strike action over police infiltration 1 apepper 3 years

"It's well out of order", explained a criminal spokesgeezer, "it's hard enough to make a living as a crook, but when the police are infiltrating us and taking the work away from us, it's a question...

"Haka not auto-tuned" claim All Blacks 0 Hoops McCann 3 years

"Ohmigod it's like, so not mimed" said choreographer Dee Dee "Crusher" Boufaye...

UK Laws on Parity 0 rikkor 3 years

Or, parrot-y...

Ed. thanks for the editing of the Ecclestone sub, which improved it somewhat 0 dvo4fun 3 years

cheers dvo...

UK Laws on Parody 8 seymour totti 3 years

Wondered if we had any experts on the laws relating to Parody? It always seems to be a very grey area - if you put new words to an existing song, are you breaking copyright law? Artists such as...

Nice FP Stan 3 Scroat 3 years

And a great pic from Red...

Carlos Tevez Accused of Wearing His Socks Inside Out 0 ChesterField 3 years

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is to be charged by his club with wearing his socks inside out against Bayern Munich when he appears in a disciplinary hearing on Friday. Tevez, set to exit the...

You'll be surprised. 11 rikkor 3 years

I'm actually very much against the US government picking and choosing which country's leaders live and which ones die. We would be very upset if another country decided to make that choice for us...

Holy Flying Circus 5 shitsu_tonka 3 years

This is well worth a watch if you're a Python fan. It's really quite jolly and there's the fun of seeing actors do their best impressions of the Pythons (the Cleese is crap but the Palin is...

Libyan TNC - man who shot Gaddafi "was very cross". More soon. 1 Al OPecia 3 years
Is the Turner Prize actually a joke? 3 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Seriously. Is somebody laughing equally at the people who believe the bollocks they spout to justify why something is art, and the people like me who get wound up by it? Give out a £25k prize each...

Newsbiscuit on Facebook 1 3 years

Are stories still reported by NB on FB? Can't see anything since Tuesday, not that I have an FP or anything. Also, why are NiBs only linked on there very occasionally?...

playing with my equation 3 vertical 3 years

If 1 israeli soldier is worth 1000 terrorists over 5 years (1000Tx5Y=1S), how many israelis does it take to start an intifada?...

Horseman of Apocalypse banned for flouting new whip rules. 0 Hoops McCann 3 years

Plans for Pestilence, War, Famine and Death were put on hold yesterday when the Third Horseman of the Apocalypse received a two week ban for excessive use of the whip., "Obviously the rest of the...

"No shit, Sherlock" 27 beau-jolly 3 years

as I beleive the saying has it:, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-15289625...

. 5 Dumbnews 3 years
Anne Robinson sues British Museum for revealing true age 0 apepper 3 years

TV presenter Anne Robinson has sued the British Museum for revealing her true age. Ms Robinson donated some her "leftover" parts following plastic surgery in 2008 and, following carbon dating, an...

Greek tax officials have been on strike for the past 27 years 0 apepper 3 years

Unions organising the general strike in Greece have expressed surprise to discover that the Greek Inland Revenue have actually been on strike since 1984. "We asked if the revenue department would...

Ecclestone denies that F1 is institutionally racey 8 dvo4fun 3 years

I was going to post this as a ticker but thought the following sub might work. Comments appreciated chaps. Speculation has been rife over recent weeks that Grand Prix motor racing might evolve into...

Quality FP, wayland 9 Sinnick 3 years

If I were to be picky, I'd mention that red squirrels are the ones in Scotland, and they're trying to get the grey ones out. But I'm not that picky. It would be easier to remember if they called them...

I know the DM does this on purpose - Albert Nobbs 0 rikkor 3 years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2050238/Albert-Nobbs-trailer-Glenn-Close-unrecognisable-man-Oscar-tipped-film.html...

New iClone to create thousands of Jobs 5 JETFAB 3 years
Who's the bloke in Bonjo's WOM picture? 2 Vertically Challenged Giant 3 years

Looks nothing like his gravatar. Whoever it is, I think he needs some new sunglasses that block the light out a bit more effectively, as he appears to be squinting despite wearing them. Give it a...

Writer's Challenges 7 Textbook 3 years

Just had a little idea that will probably tank but might be fun and that is to task everyone to write a sub style story containing a particular line or phrase. I wouldn't actually put them in the sub...

Anyone else got political fatigue? 25 shitsu_tonka 3 years

The current leadership and opposition are both, to me, entirely mediocre. I love politics and have always been a political junkie but lately the only reaction I can muster to any domestic politician...

Well deserved FP, VCG 3 writinginbsl 3 years
Wot no adverts on here? 4 witless 3 years

This site has up to date news and tickers (if that is the right word) but every worthwhile news site has adverts as well? There must be a wealth of material out there waiting to have the urine...

Brucie Knighted, Beverly Knight Brucied 1 apepper 3 years

Birthday Honours Latest...

You're back 1 Al OPecia 3 years

What happened?...