Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
*high relevance* What is your go-to Biscuit? - 2 33 allmyownstunts 3 years

I don't mean which Biscuiteer does it for you, I mean which biscuit makes your world that little bit sadder and more frightening when it isn't in your kitchen cupboard? Tunnocks Teacakes for me...

Oi, Rikkor. How's LVR? 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Has he got bionic hips yet? Are the Canadian squirrels getting their arses kicked once more?...

Prince Charles FP photo. 0 dvo4fun 3 years

I may be mistaken, but I think I can hear him saying 'How much for a 'teenth?" out of the corner of his mouth...

shameless toadying alert 1 Gerontius 3 years

I was cruising the archives (no, not the ones under London Bridge) and this popped up, so for all you FP wannabes - this is how it's done,...

Anyone seen Angry Boys? 4 shitsu_tonka 3 years

Best comedy I've seen all year. Just watched a torrent but I think it's on BBC 3. It's from Chris Lilley who also did Summer Heights High which is pretty wonderful too. Apart from Chris Morris I...

Talk Sport mistake Brian Sewell for Brian Glover in Kez 0 Basil_B 3 years

Got to mention this one as it gave me a big laugh at the time. While driving over to see friends yesterday morning I happened to tune into talk sport on the radio whose presenters at the time were...

Silence of the Organic Lambs 0 Glib Hemingway 3 years

People who say they like people watching either love observing the social condition or they’re cannibals. People who like to watch what they eat. People who spend a lot time following others around...

Rick, are you NiB editor this week by any chance? 12 Stan 3 years

Just a wild guess...

I realise the "school of hard knocks" gag has been done before... 0 JohnA 3 years

Because I googled it before I wrote the article, which is why there is a reference to Ofsted and tuition fees in the first paragraph. So hat-tip to those who went before me, but hopefully mine is a...

August Writer of the Month – The Paper Ostrich 17 editor 3 years

Congratulations to The Paper Ostrich whose topical riots story, ‘Looters apologise to communities for causing two days of visits by politicians’, was this month’s most read piece and scoops him...

Lovely dictator FP today 3 rickwestwell 3 years

[quote]You don’t have to be Aryan to work here, but it helps[/quote], Excellent!...

Cheers this Mornings Editor and RickWestwell! 6 ronseal 3 years

I'm talking about Climate Change...

Nice bit of Karma... 12 Scroat 3 years

My daughter hacked into my Facebook account - well I left it open. Now today she has forgotten her password to get into her laptop. Bless. Can anyone help? She's on Vista...

Cherie Blair's soeur in the news. 8 rikkor 3 years

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147264#.TlukeV3h98F She's blaming the Jews...

Ninja patrols Yeovil : how do we compete ? 8 MADJEZ 3 years

Wow a real life ninja, not just some crazy loner who reads too many comics., Patrolling the tough inner city ghettos of Yeovil. Watch the vid it's hilarious....

Disturbing banner ads tonight. 1 The All New Jeni B 3 years

Just had a look at something in the Writers' Room when I spotted an ad for 'Scotrail', The tag line was, "A Better Way To Go.", Is the ad trying to persuade the suicidal amongst us to choose a...

I still don't think they'll catch him 1 ianslat 3 years

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14207581]E-fit[/url]...

Whats with all the cant be arsed to finish this n 0 writinginbsl 3 years

Its funnier if people write it all in one go IMHO...

Today's FP pic is one of the funniest yet. 5 The All New Jeni B 3 years

And more convincing than some of the drags I've seen...

Shocker: Lockerbie bomber not checking in with his parole officer. 9 rikkor 3 years

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/politics/Libya-Scottish-officials-still-in.6825374.jp He's also been coming back late from his afternoon break. This could go badly for him...

Coolest Summer for Two Decades "Hangover From Labour Government" 3 thisisall1word 3 years
what the hell is 'caffeine shampoo' all about? 9 3 years

They've been advertising German 'caffeine shampoo' on telly for a while now. Seems to be aimed at blokes. What is it for? What does it do that other runny soap can't? Do you drink it? Is there an...

Let's drink to sobriety! 0 riesler 3 years

http://www.decanter.com/news/wine-news/529229/wine-will-curb-alcoholism-says-russian-president...

Tripoli Drag is a classic. 3 rikkor 3 years

Well done, Gary. First time I've really laughed here in some time. Lazy Ed.: it's Barbra...

You couldn't make it up 3 Gerontius 3 years

that leg-tagging story would have worked so much better if the amputee had actually got one of his mates to take his leg down the pub while he stayed home...

More shockers... 1 writinginbsl 3 years

Headlines from DM Cycling is good exercise and can make you live longer Childrens fruit drinks often contain a lot of sugar and have very little or no fruit in them...

Aieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Killer quake in Asswelt, VA. 14 rikkor 3 years

Jeni B. was the only one who cared enough to check on my welfare. The rest of you know what I think. The only good thing reported is that the soi-disant "National Cathedral" sustained some damage. ...

The "Steve Jobs was a Legend" posts are flooding my facebook wall.. 5 Dumbnews 3 years

Good grief, why don't all these Apple devotees just make him a God and worship him?...

Sometimes a reader comment can some up the news better than any article... 2 thisisall1word 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14683964 - second comment down...

Do you have a favourite example of graffiti? 18 dvo4fun 3 years

Near the top of my list. Seen in a Hertfordshire pub toilet in the 1970s, when on a friend's stag night. I haven't seen it used elsewhere since. Although it no longer makes me chuckle out loud, it...