Topic — Add New » Comments Author Freshness
Patsy Kensit. - 2 37 Golgo13 3 years

Before Emmerdale, before Liam Gallagher, before Lethal Weapon 2, before Absolute Beginners even, Patsy Kensit was in Eighth Wonder. "J'ai pas peur"I'm not scared. It's playing in this hotel bar now...

People who breath 'more likely to develop cancer' 3 some-randommer 3 years

Breathing air has been linked to a greater risk of 10 common cancers by University of Cambridge researchers. "Every breath you take", the researchers say "increases cancer risk by 0.0000023%" The...

Pup Pimping Update 10 The All New Jeni B 3 years

Just had confirmation that my dog successfully covered his bitch. Pups due on or around the 12th August, aptly as it's the start of the grouse season. Considering giving the pups bird related...

A very good day to bury a bad badger 3 boomboomkitovski 3 years

Obviously our MPs are pretty full of themselves now that they have gotten Murdoch to kiss their arses. But going on badger killing spree seems like an odd way to celebrate, no one saw that one...

Rebekah Brooks appears when Ryan Sidebottom not playing for Yorkshire 0 brownpaperreporter 3 years

Coincidence?...

An unreserved apology to Oxbridge, John O'Farrell and anyone else I've upset - 2 44 3 years

Hi, I'm really sorry for getting well above myself and going off on one. In particular, I apologise for the personal abuse, which I feel really bad about. I was frustrated, I was also quite drunk,...

Three cheers for Mandela FP. 6 SpankyMonkey 3 years

A lovely piece of work...

Writter of moth - new criteria 24 Zadok the second 3 years

Further to the announcement in yesterday's News of The World (and also mentioned [url=http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=27981#post-77323]here[/url]) the criteria for electing the monthly...

Rupert Murdoch “has no recollection” of shaving foam attack 12 nickb 3 years

A confused looking Rupert Murdoch insisted he could not recall being attacked this afternoon by a man in a checked shirt wielding a paper plate with shaving foam on it. “A paper what?" He asked...

Rupert piece needs bit of a butcher from techie 0 thisisall1word 3 years

whole piece has tagging issues from looks of things - entire text links to image can someone shift some code around? Cheers!...

"Graveside Pranks" 17 rikkor 3 years

There was a book titled "Graveside Pranks" on my bookshelf in a dream from last night. Seems like something I would read. Didn't have time to page through it in the dream, as so much else was going...

edited out 0 pere floza 3 years

bollocks, wrong place, perils of a mobile phone...

Flounce! 0 rikkor 3 years

Actually, no. Pretty damn funny. This is on the chat page, but I would still like to vote 5 burning tires for this sub...

Why is my Piers Morgan story a NiB? 6 thisisall1word 3 years

I don't mean "why, it should be a FP" I mean - it's dead old that. Are we starved of OK-ish new subs?...

Wonder which of them will be first to deploy the Basil Fawlty faint? 2 allmyownstunts 3 years

Brooks? Or one of the Murdochs? When I was a timid court lawyer, back in a previous life, it was always a comfort to know that it was there as an option. You can only do it once per career, though....

Remember Conrad Black? 0 antharrison 3 years

Ex-owner of Telegraph. Piloried by British MPs, goes to jail in US., MP's expenses scandal reported by Telegraph., Surely the same thing could't happen again?, Lets give it a couple of years...

Just a thought... 4 writinginbsl 3 years
Clarissa Dick in the running for met job 4 beau-jolly 3 years

I know this is like shooting fish in a barrel or stalking dairy cows, but can anyone come up with something less purile than me to kill it dead before I embarrass myself., Dick supported by Balls,...

Tevez adds further insult with 80s mixtape answers 0 f0zz 3 years

Shoite. Wrong area...

Spot Jenni B and Rikkor on the front page of the Telegraph website at the mo 4 button 3 years

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...

I would like Waylandsmithy to be banned for life from NB 19 JohnA 3 years

He's far too clever, and making us all look bad. I bet he wears socks with sandals and drinks red wine with his cocq au vin. I hope all of his caviar turns into fish eggs...

How to watch the Daily Show online in the UK 1 OllieP 3 years

I will assume that at least some of the people on NB are fans of the Daily Show with John Stewart, so hopefully this won't fall on deaf ears. As some will know, us lot in the UK can't access the...

Today's football jersey swap ticker 4 greg various 3 years

I can remember the t.v. sketch from some time ago-buxom girls kicking a ball about and two blokes sitting in the stand watching- but I can't put faces to the blokes. The Two Ronnies? Marty Feldman...

Anyone else watching the women's world cup final? 6 SugarTits69 3 years

Me and my super-hot Japanese girlfriend Akiko are glued to the sofa...

Eric Pickles complains of being “under-satirised” 3 nickb 3 years

Community Secretary Eric Pickles launched a scathing attack on the entertainment media, talking to constituents in Brentwood and Ongar yesterday. “I am constantly disappointed by the low levels of...

NOTW debacle 29 rikkor 3 years

I'm pretty sure that if this hapened in the US, many people would be doing decades in jail, if not being executed for treason. How is it OK that those whose job it is to protect leading figures in...

Police silent over connection between Brooks and missing Dalmatians 1 nickb 3 years

Police arresting a 43 year old woman today would neither confirm nor deny any connection with investigations into over 100 missing Dalmatian dogs. Among evidence recovered from a London flat, it's...

Love the 'medal or fucking something' NiB. 2 Qoxiivi 3 years

Cracking idea that...

What is the alternative to a "face-to-face" meeting? 7 Al OPecia 3 years

An arse-to-arse meeting?...

Did a bomb go off? 1 beau-jolly 3 years

For no apparent reason today has been the quietest day for about 2 years on this Dorset High Street. Not much happening on here either. Have I missed something massive. Did transformers invade? ...